The Ganga Café @ Bangsar

When I asked my friend to recommend any good Vegetarian Restaurant, she recommends The Ganga Cafe to me. She told me that they serve Healthy & Delicious Vegetarian Foods. Therefore, I decided to have my lunch there instead of usual Banana Leaf Rice. The Ganga Cafe is located at Lorong Kurau, Bangsar. A small neighborhood area. The cafe serves Ala-Cate Dishes, Thali, Briyani, Beverages, Deserts and Snacks as well. A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 12pm but it was filling up soon later on. We find our own place to sit as the staff’s were busy serving the customer and after waiting for a couple of minutes, the staff gave us the menu. After going through the menu, we ordered Masala Thosai, Tomato Rice and Briyani (All G-Light Set) The ambiance of the restaurant was good and gives a homely feel. The best thing that I love about the restaurant is their opened kitchen concept. It makes the whole restaurant smell so good that definitely will make you lose your patience to wait for the foods. Hahahaha!!
Masala Thosai was so yummy. The Thosai was crispy and the masala goes beautifully with the Thosai. Served with a bowl of hot Sambar, Tomato & Coconuy Chutney, Potato Masala and Veg.
Briyani was an okay dish to me. It does not have a rich spice taste I was looking for. For me, Briyani  must have rich spices taste.
Tomato Rice was super duper yummy. It reminds me of my mum's cooking and their side dishes are good too. I loved their vegetable. So good!!
It was a good lunch to me. Friendly boss and everything was good except their Briyani. Maybe Vegetable Briyani is not my cup of tea. The total bill for foods is RM 26.  Quite difficult to get a car parking during lunch hours.

The Ganga Cafe
19, Lorong Kurau
Off Jalan Riong
Bangsar Pertama
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2284 2119/ 012- 303 5310

Comments