Wan Li Xiang Salted Chicken @ Jalan Yau Tet Shin, Ipoh

Ipoh is one of the popular destinations among foodie in Malaysia. It offers varieties of delicious food choices for people and SALTED CHICKEN is one of the popular dishes in Ipoh. Therefore, this round I decided to try Wan Li Xiang Salted Chicken as my friend commented that it tastes pretty good and yeah I bought it for breakfast. Seriously!! Can you believe that I bought Salted Chicken for breakfast?. Crazy, right but I love to have weird ideas. Wan Li Xiang Salted Chicken is located in Old Town, Ipoh. The process of buying chicken is so simple. Just tell the staff, how many chicken you wanted to take away and pay at their cashier counter. It cost me RM 19 for a whole chicken.

The chicken was baked to perfection in a paper package, it releases an intoxicating aroma once opened and it's too hard to resist. Yummy!! The chicken was tender, moist and well seasoned with salt. Everyone in my family loved it except my dad. He commented that it’s  too salty to his likings. So I guess, maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's worth trying. 
45, Jalan Yau Tet Shin
Taman Jubilee
30300 Ipoh

Comments