Thursday, 18 August 2016

Acme South @ Bangsar Village I

My sister promised to treat me Sizzling Brownie for being a good girl recently. Hahaha!! I choose Acme South for dinner as I heard very good review about their Sizzling Brownie. Acme South is located at LG, Bangsar Village (Opposite The Grind Daily). They Serve Main Course, Snacks, Beverages and of course my favorite dessert. We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance and he seated us in the 4 pax table. You have 2 seating options, either smoking or non-smoking seating area. We always prefer Non-smoking area. The ambiance of the restaurant was lovely and comfortable to have dinner. I ordered Baked Seabass, Mac & Cheese and Sizzling Brownie. 

Mac & Cheese (Side Order) was yummy. It's cheesy, rich and definitely a guilty pleasure. I loved it. 
Mac & Cheese @ RM 9
Baked Seabass  is a fusion Asian and western dish in my opinion. The fish is baked to perfection in a paper parcel, once opened it release a beautiful aroma. The fish was fresh, delicate and goes perfect with dried shrimp Sambal. Yum!! My boyfriend loves it and he even commented its delicious.
 Baked Seabass @ RM 27
 Sizzling Brownie was irresistibly delicious and it’s the best Brownie I had in a while. Yum!! Brownie has a rich chocolate flavour and a nut in it gives a beautiful taste of it. 
Sizzling Brownie @ RM 19

It was a delicious dinner for us and good service. When we asked for a recommendation, the staff can explain well. He has very good knowledge about the menu and their specialty. Thumb up!! Second visit?? Big yes for their Mac & Cheese and Sizzling Brownie. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Acme South
LG 10, Bangsar Village 1
No 1, Jalan Telawi 1
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur 

No comments:

Post a Comment