Saturday, 6 August 2016

Frame Thai @ Happy Mansion, Section 17,

Me and my sister went Happy Mansion for lunch and Frame Thai attracted us with their crowd. You know right!! We always have the perception that overcrowded places always serve delicious foods. So out of curiosity, we went inside the restaurant to see what they were serving. Oh My God!! They serve most of our favorite foods so we made up our mind to have lunch here. The restaurant was full house when we arrived at 1pm therefore we have to share tables with strangers. The ambiance of the restaurant was okay to have lunch. I ordered Pad Thai and Tom Yum Fried Rice. 
 Tom Yum Fried Rice was irresistibly delicious but too spicy. If you are non-spicy lover, please ask them to tone down the spciyness level. It is served with fried egg on top. 
Tom Yum Fried Rice @ RM 12
 Best Pad thai I had in a while. It has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy Flavor. Yummy!! It tasted similar to the Pad Thai I had in Thailand. 
Pad Thai @ RM 8
 I saw everyone taking away their dessert. So sad!! I cannot have Ice-Cream as I was having flu therefore I take away Kuih Tako @ RM 6.  It was so yummy and I loved it.  
It was a super duper yummy Thai Food. Second visit?? Definitely  big YES!! Food takes some time to arrive as it was busy during lunch hours and also quite difficult to get their attention to take our order. Other than that, it's good. They do sell some Thailand drinks and snacks. 

Frame Thai

AG-3, Jalan 17/13
Happy Mansion
46400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7954 4688

No comments:

Post a Comment