Godiva Chocolatier @ Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur,

Recently everyone spammed my Instagram with Godiva Ice-Cream and it looks super drooling. Therefore, I decided to buy Ice-Cream. The staff recommends that if you wanted to have rich dark chocolate then I should go for their Ice-Cream rather than their Beverages. So I take his recommendation and he was right. I was happy for taking his suggestion. Godiva is located at level 2, Pavilion. 
The Ice-Cream was super duper good and amazing to have during the summer. It has a rich chocolate taste and it doesn't melt fast so I can take my own sweet to enjoy it. Yummy!! 
Dark Chocolate @ RM 22.25

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price is inclusive of GST)

Godiva Pavilion
Lot P2.15.00, Level 2
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2142 5252

Comments