Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart @ Berjaya Times Square

Everyone was raving about the delicious Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart in my college, so I wanted to try the Cheese Tart. Moreover, I am a Tart lover too. Therefore, when I heard that they are opening a new outlet in Berjaya Times Square, I cannot wait to try it. We decided to take away 2 Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart. Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart is located at Lower Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square. You have to order and pay at the cashier counter. It was busy with people taking away during our visit on the afternoon as there was having a promotion of "BUY 5 FREE 1". Opening promotion, I guess.
 Since I only bought 2 pieces, they just packed my Cheese Tart in a paper bag. Oh my god!! Seriously, it just spoiled my first impression about the Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart. How I am, suppose to bring back home without breaking it, because I was taking away for my boyfriend to try it as well. Besides that, I am paying RM 5.90 per piece and I guess it should be packed nicely to avoid any damage to the fragile cheese tart. Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart was super duper yummy. The crust was buttery and the filling was light, soft and cheesy that can put smiles on everyone's face. In addition, it has a little salty taste in it that gives an additional taste to it. Yummy!! 
It was a super duper yummy Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart. Maybe they should improve on their packaging for customer who wishes to take away. Next, I think I should try Tokyo Street Cheese Baked Tart. Any idea on how it's going to taste? Let see!!

Hakkaido Baked Cheese Tart
Lot LG-19B-2
Berjaya Times Square

Comments