Just Seafood @ Sunway Giza Mall, Kota Damansara

I am a crazy SEAFOOD LOVER. I LOVE big, meaty Prawns, Crabs and Mussels. Recently I came across my friend FACEBOOK post of her visit to Just Seaood, Sunway Giza Mall and she commented that it tasted delicious. Therefore. Me and my boyfriend went there for dinner. Just Seafood is located  at Ground Floor, Sunway Giza Mall (Opposite Sushi Zento). We were greeted upon entering the restaurant and the staff seated us in the 4 pax table. The ambiance of the restaurant  was good and comfortable to enjoy the seafood feast. They have indoor and outdoor seating area. The restaurant was crowded when we arrived at 8pm and it was filling up soon later on. We ordered Cajun 1-2pax, Buttermilk 1-2Pax and Sprite. Each set is served with either rice or bread. So in total we got 4 choices, therefore we took 2 Rice and 2 Bread. 
Sprite @ RM 5
Seafood Feast is a real feast for us. The seafood was cooked to perfection and the sauce was superb & spicy. They nailed it. Mussels are fresh, the prawns are big, fresh & meaty and crabs are fresh too. I loved it and I almost finished 1/2 of it by myself. Hahaha!! It's that good. 
Cajun 1-2pax @ RM 109
 Butter sauce was delicious and it's perfect for non-spicy lovers. I love both of it and they are equally good for me. 
Buttermilk 1-2pax @ RM 99
 
Overall, it was super duper delicious dinner for us. The foods are yummy, the seafoods are fresh and the sauce was delicious. I just have one word to describe my overall experience, it's PERFECT. Thumbs up!! Service was top notch by the staff.  Reasonable  price for the foods and one set is more than enough for 2-3 people if you are small eaters.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Just seafood
A 9G, Sunway Gizamall
No 2, Jalan PJU5/14
Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya

Comments