Kompassion Thai Fusion Food @ Damansara Kim

My friend told me that Kompassion serves  delicious Thai Food in Petaling Jaya so when I was browsing their menu online, I came across their Set Lunch promotion that really attracts me. I showed it that to my sister and she liked it too. Therefore, we went there for lunch. Kompassion is located at Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya. They serve limited choices of Ala-Cate dishes, desserts, beverages and Set lunch. We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance and he seated us in the 4 pax table. Once seated the staff poured some water in our glasses (Pefect Customer service).  A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 1pm but in less than 10 minutes, it was full house. The ambiance of the restaurant was lovely and good. I ordered Tom Yum Noodle Soup, Green Curry Fried Rice and LG Chicken Chop Rice (Set lunch). 

The set lunch includes of Drink, Appetizer and Main Course.
 
 LG Chicken Chop Rice was tasty. The grilled chicken was tender and flavorful while green curry was creamy and tasty. Just a small drawback, their Sambal was not too spicy; it’s a bit sweet for my likings. In addition, the portion of rice is too small for my boyfriend. Maybe they can increase the rice portion so that it would be sufficient for guys. You know right. Guys are bigger eaters than girls!! 
LG Chicken Chop Rice @ RM 22.90
Green Curry Fried Rice was delicious. I loved their BBQ Chicken. Tender and juicy chicken is barbecued perfectly. But the portion was small though. Yum!! 
Green Curry Fried Rice @ RM 15.90
 Tom Yum Noodle Soup was perfect. It's not too spicy at the same time not too sour. It has the right combination of both. My sister loved it. Just a small drawback, they cut the chilies into smaller pieces and we accidentally bite few on it. 
Tom Yum Noodle Soup @ RM 15.90
It was a  perfect lunch for us. The foods are delicious and the service was top class. Thumbs up!! I really loved their environment, service and foods too, but a little drawback is their rice portion. Too small, other than that. It's perfect!! It's very difficult to get car parking at lunch hours. 

Service Charge : 10%

GST: 6%

Kompassion

No 5, Jalan SS20/11
46350 Petaling Jaya

Comments