Friday, 5 August 2016

M136 Coffee House @ Taman Maluri, Kuala Lumpur

Cheras is still an unexplored area to me. WHY? Because whenever I see the long traffic jam heading towards Cheras, it just turns my mood away. But recently, I heard good review about M136 Coffee House, Cheras. M136 Coffee House is located at Taman Maluri , Cheras. Their menu has both western and local influences. A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 2pm as it is past lunch hours. The ambiance of the cafe was warm, cosy and comfortable. They have inner section and outer section for the customers. Inner section is filled with metal high chairs and sofas while the outer section has a small area where the customer can have more privacy for themselves. 
  
Spaghetti Pastora was tasty. 
Spaghetti Pastora  @ RM19.90

136 Big Breakfast was tasty. Just a normal big breakfast that you can find in any western cafe/restaurant. 
M136 Big Breakfast @ RM16.90
Butter chicken was crispy and tender but the meat was too thin that I can't really feel the meat taste. The butter sauce was yummy and it goes well together. Moreover, the salad was tossed with my favorite Japanese Sesame Dressing. Delicious!!
 Butter Chicken @ RM16.90
Morazella Pork Chop was delicious and it would better if I can feel the Morazella Cheese in every bite rather than in the middle part of the pork chop. 
Mozzarella Pork Chop @ RM23.90
 Gourmet Salmon was cooked perfectly and it just melts in my mouth. I loved it and it is one of the best salmon I have in a while.
 Gourmet Salmon @ RM 23.90
Currently they are having some super-duper Durian Desserts. Durian  Brûlée is super duper yummy. I was marvel at how it was made and it is hard to resist the temptation of second helpings. Yummy!! 
Durian Brulee @ RM12
Durian Cheesecake was delicious. Twist on the classic combination proves that everything is better with cheese. Tasty!! 
Durian Cheese Cake @ RM12.00
Combination of Strawberry, Blueberry, Waffle and Ice-Cream in this dessert is delicious and refreshing after a big meal. Just a small drawback was their waffle is a bit hard to chew. Other than that, its delicious. 
Berry-berry with ice cream  @ RM12.90
Tiramisu Workshop by the staff. It was super fun to learn how to make tiramisu cake and I always have a special interest on "NO BAKE CAKE". Sure I would love to try in future as it is super fun and easy. 
 
It was a delicious lunch for me. Good service and lovely environment. My favourite was Durian Brûlée, Durian Cheesecake and Gourmet Salmon. The cafe provides services for both private and corporate functions as well and delivery service in Taman Maluri area. Do follow their Facebook page closely to get more updates about them. It was a nightmare to find car parking during Saturday and Sundays so be prepared to park somewhere and walk over. 

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of Tiramisu Workshop.


M136 Coffee House is offering different workshops for kids and adults, including coffee, desserts, baking, and cooking workshop. For more information, you can contact to: 

012-4091868
03-92011343
Or following their official Facebook page: 
https://www.facebook.com/M136-Coffee-House-1621348834799801/

References:

1. https://www.foodink.com.my/listing/m136-coffee-house-taman-maluri/
2. https://www.foodink.com.my/new-and-hearty-dishes-at-m136-coffee-house/
3. https://www.foodink.com.my/m136-coffee-house-cheras-hearty-home-cooked-food/

M136 Coffee House

Address: 136-G Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact no: 012-4091868
Business Hours: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 9.00pm 
                           Sat – Sun 10.00am – 10.00pm
Food Ink: https://www.foodink.com.my/listing/m136-coffee-house-taman-maluri/

No comments:

Post a Comment