Saturday, 27 August 2016

Restaurant Chang Jiang White Coffee @ Section 17

Waking up early for breakfast is always a big problem for me, but I really wanted to have good Hor Fun, one dish that I don't manage to try during my recent trip to Ipoh. My friend recommends Restaurant Ipoh Chang Jiang to me. It is located at Section 17, Petaling Jaya (Opposite Jaya One). They sell Hor Fun, Bean Sprouts, Chicken and Roti Kahwin. It was crowded when we arrived at 11.30am so we share table with strangers. You have to order at the counter and once ordered they will give you a bill printed with your number and food name on it. Be alert, the staff will shout for the number printed in the paper and if it is yours, raise your hand. They will serve the food to you. You have to pay once the food is served. For drink, the staff will take your order once seated. I ordered Iced White Coffee, 2 Hor Fun, Bean Sprouts and Chicken 1 pax.
I  prefer Iced White Coffee for breakfast. It's so good. 
 
The Chicken was tender, juicy and goes well with Hor Fun. 
Chicken 1 pax @ RM 7
Bean Sprouts was big, fatty and juicy. It tasted almost similar to the Ipoh Bean-sprouts. 
Bean Sprouts @ RM 3
Hor Fun was super duper yummy. The Hor Fun was smooth and the soup was yummy too. 
Hor Fun @ RM 5.50
It was super duper delicious breakfast to welcome my day. Good and fast service by the staff. Very difficult to get car parking and also very crowded for breakfast. Second Visit? A big YES for me!! 

Restaurant Ipoh Chang Jiang
14 Jalan 17/1A
Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment