Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Restoran Original Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar @ SS2

I love to go to Restaurant Original Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar for mixed rice as I love their Kuah Campur, its YUM!! So recently I brought my sister to Restaurant Original Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar that is located at SS2 for the very first time to try their mixed rice. You have to order and pay at the counter for mixed rice before getting a place to sit. Once seated, the staff will take your drinks order. I ordered Iced Limau. It was crowded when we arrived at 7pm and filling up soon around 8pm. The ambiance of the restaurant was good and clean for a Mamak Restaurant.

 Ice Limau @ RM 2.50
As usual, my Kuah Campur was yum. The fried chicken was tender and juicy and goes well with the rice. 
Nasi Kandar @ RM 8.80
 A tender piece of chicken cooked in a butter and creamy sauce (Butter Chicken). My sister loved it.
 Nasi Kandar @ RM 11.20

Overall. It was a good dinner for us. Friendly and fast service. We also take away their Kuah Campur for next day lunch. It's so good!! 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Original Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar
No 64, Jalan SS2/10
47300 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment