Restoran Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee @ Damansara Utama

Whenever I crave for spicy food, I always go to Restaurant Super Kitchen Chili Pan Mee to fix my cravings. It will definitely satisfy my spicy food cravings. Restaurant Super Kitchen Chili Pan Mee is located at Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya (Same row with Starbucks). They sell Pan Mee both dry and wet version, Rice Dishes, Snacks and Beverages. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7pm but it was filling up soon later on. We find our own place to sit and once seated the staff gave us the menu to order the foods.  The ambiance of the restaurant was good and comfortable. I ordered Chili Pan Mee (DRY)
Chilli Pan Mee was so good. I like the way how  they allow the customer to add their own Chilly Powder according to their preference. Good as it can be enjoyed by both Spicy Lovers and Non-Spicy Lovers. 
Chilli Pan Mee (DRY) @ RM 7.50
It was a delicious dinner for me. Good and fast service. Easy to get a car parking on Saturday night. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Chilli Pan Mee
106, Jalan SS21/39
Damansara Utama
Tel : 03- 7732 9889
Website: www.chillipanmee.com

Comments