Sunday, 7 August 2016

Swich Cafe @ Atria Shopping Gallery

I always wanted to have Mangosteen Cake from Swich Cafe but it will be always out of stock in Atria Shopping Gallery. Such a bad luck!! I guess it’s because of the hot weather this year that I can't see people selling Mangosteen anywhere. Pity me. It's one of my favorite fruit. Recently, one of my friend told me that their Durian Cake and  Aphrodite Cake is delicious too. Therefore, I wanted to give a try to this instead of my mangosteen cake. I saw both Durian Cake and Aphrodite Cake in their counter but I was pretty much attracted to their Aphrodite Cake. Therefore I decided to have it. Swich Cafe is located at Concourse Floor, Atria Shopping Gallery (In between Subway and Wendy's). They serve desserts and beverages. The ambiance of the cafe is small and cozy. They have indoor and outdoor seating area for the customer. You have to order and pay at the counter. Once your order is made, the staff will serve it to your table.
Aphrodite Cake was okay to me. It was soft, spongy but it does not has the rich Aphrodite taste that I was looking for. 
Aphrodite Cake @ RM 12.90

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Swich Cafe
Atria Shopping Gallery
Tel: 03- 7731 7702

No comments:

Post a Comment