Sunday, 18 September 2016

Anjappar Indian Chettinad Restaurant @ Brickfields

I was craving for a delicious Briyani so I went to Anjappar Authentic Chettinad Restaurant for lunch. Anjappar is the only place I can go without a second thought for their Briyani because I know it definitely won't fail to impress me. This round we went to Anjappar Authentic Chettinad Restaurant at Brickfields. I usually hang out at their Bangsar outlet but you guys know about the nightmare of getting a car park in the afternoon (Lunch Hours) right and it is much easier to get a car park at Brickfields. Anjappar Authentic Chettinad Restaurant is located at Brickfields (Right in front facing the NU Sentral Mall). They serve both North Indian and South Indian foods. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 11.30pm but it was filling up soon later for lunch. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to have lunch. I ordered Regular Meals and Plain Biriyani. 

Regular Meals is a non-veg Thali served with Yogurt, Rasam, Fish curry, 2 types of vegetables and Papadum. I love to start off my Thali with fish curry and finish it off with the yogurt. Yummy!! 
Regular Meals @ RM 10
Plain Briyani was irrestiably delicious. It has rich spices taste that I was looking for in the Briyani and also ticks all the boxes that a best Briyani should have. Rich spices and herbs taste, flavourful and beautiful aroma. Eat with their curry and onion raita to have a complete feel of enjoying the Briyani.
 Plain Briyani @ RM 8
It was a yummy lunch for us. Delicious food, fast service and good environment. My all time favourite would be their Plain Briyani. So gooood!! 

Service Charge: NIL 
GST: 6% 

Anjappar Authentic Chettinad Restaurant 
136 Jalan Tun Sambanthan 
Brickfields
 Little India 
50470 Kuala Lumpur
 Tel: 03- 2273 3812 
H/P: 016- 2153 741/ 010- 2880 744

No comments:

Post a Comment