Thursday, 1 September 2016

Boran Classic Thai Street Food @ Sea Park, Petaling Jaya

I read very good review about Boran Thai Restaurant in Internet and it obviously catches my interest to try it out. Therefore, I went there for lunch on weekends. The Boran Thai Restaurant is located at Seapark (Right behind the shell or same row with Maybank Seapark). They serve limited dishes like Thai Noodles, Tom Yum Soup, Pork Garlic Rice, Basil Pork Rice, Snacks, Beverages and Desserts. It was empty when we arrived at 11.30am right after they opened for business but to our surprise it was filling up in less than 15 minutes. We find our own place to sit and write down our order on the paper on the table. Once done, we pass it to the staff. Actually, there will be a menu hanging on the wall right next to each table so you can browse it yourself and write down your order number in the paper. The ambiance of the restaurant was good and comfortable. I ordered Basil Pork Rice, Pork Garlic Rice and Thai Iced Tea.
Thai Iced Tea was super duper yummy and I can have a gallon of it by myself. It's that good. I really miss Thai Iced Tea in Thailand. 
Thai Iced Tea @ RM 5
Pork Garlic Rice was yummy. It has a rich garlic taste. I cannot believe that a simple seasoning can give a beautiful taste to the dish. 
Pork Garlic Rice @ RM 7.90
Basil Pork Rice was yummy, it’s not the spicy version that I was looking for yet it still tasted good to me. Besides that, they also gave an additional sauce as a side dish that was so good to eat together with the rice. 
Basil Pork Rice @ RM 7.90
It was a super duper breakfast for us. Reasonable price and delicious food, but very difficult to get car parking in the afternoon. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

Boran Thai Restaurant
No 25G, Jalan 21/11A
Seapark
46300 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment