Restoran Lotus Curry House @ Aman Suria

We decided to have a simple breakfast before our long journey to Ipoh. Therefore, I recommend Restaurant Lotus Curry House to my sister as it is located nearby the toll. Restaurant Lotus Curry House is located at Aman Suria, Petaling Jaya. They serve a variety of Indian food. It was crowded with people having their breakfast when we arrived at 10.30am and also most of the customers do take away the side dishes for lunch. Therefore, we went to peek their food at the counter. WOW!! Everything looks tempting to me and I have fixed in my mind that I should drop by for lunch in the future. I ordered Teh O Limau Ice, Roti Canai, Pori, Thosai and Chapati. They have indoor and outdoor seating area for the customer. The outdoor seating area is a kinda opened spaced concept while the indoor seating area is air-conditioned and also more privacy for the customers.
Teh O Limau Ice.
Poori was so delicious to have with their Potato Masala and it’s my favourite since young. Poori + Potato Masala = WOW

Roti Canai was tasty when combined with Sambar it makes a delicious dish.
 Thosai was delicious and it is served with my favourite Coconut Chutney and Tomato Chutney. Good!!
Chapati was so good to have with Sardine. Chapati + Sardine is a mind blowing combination for me. Yummy!!
It was super duper delicious breakfast for us. Tasty food and fast service. If there is a restaurant serve this delicious breakfast nearby my house, I don’t mind waking up everyday for this. Hehehehe!! The total bill for food and drinks is about RM 15 (Including 2 Teh Tarik, 1 Poori which is not included in the blog post)

G-G-21, Jalan PJU 1/45,
 Aman Suria,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia

Comments