Bake Plan – Salted Egg Yolk Croissant @ SS2

I love everything about Salted Egg Yolk. Hahahaha!!! After I tried Le Breads (SS2), I really wanted to try Bake Plan Salted Egg Yolk Croissants. Bake Plan is located at SS2, Petaling Jaya.  It is a Bakery Shop. They always display Salted Egg Yolk Croissants at their Bread Counter and if it’s not there, try to ask the staff. Maybe it’s sold out or they are in the midst of making it in the kitchen. It was sold out a couple of times when I visited this bakery. One fine day I manage to buy it when I went there casually to buy some breads for breakfast. You have to pick it from the counter and pay it at the cashier counter.The bakery was busy with people taking away when I arrived around 3.30pm during public holiday.
Twist on a classic combination proves that everything is better with Salted Egg Yolk. Fluffy Croissants filled creamy Salted Egg Yolk that just melts in my mouth. 
Salted Egg Yolk Croissants @ RM 6.50
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Bake Plan
No 36, Jalan SS2/61
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 786 7774

Comments