Friday, 21 October 2016

Chili's Grill & Bar @ Paradigm Mall

I miss WESTERN FOOD so much after my recent trip to India. So once I got back to Malaysia, I decided to have my dinner at Chili’s, Paradigm Mall (Next to Starbucks). They serve Appetizer, Snacks, Soup, Main Course, Dessert and Beverages. We were greeted upon entering and the staff seated us in the 4 pax table. It was full house when we arrived around 7.30pm and remain full house during our entire stay (Public Holiday). The ambiance of the restaurant is  kind of similar to other Chili’s outlets. I ordered Soup (Cup) and Sweet & Smoky Burger.

Soup is my all time favourite in Chili’s and it always impress me with their taste. 
Soup (Cup) @ RM 6.95
 Mashed Potato was delicious. Mashed Potato + Sauce goes beautifully together and it is one of my favourite side dishes in Chili’s. 
Burger was super duper yummy. Toasted bread with well tenderised meat, Cheese, Beef Bacon, Onion Ring, Crunchy Lettuce, Tomato and Smoky BBQ Sauce make a mouth watering combination creating the prefect choice to enjoy. In addition, it is served with fries as a side. The fries are done just right and not soggy for me. Good job guys!!
 Sweet & Smoky Burger @ RM 34.95
It was a yummy dinner after my India trip. Thanks to my boyfriend for the treat. Good service, delicious foods and lovely environment. Second Visit? Definitely, a big YES for me!!

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Chili’s
Paradigm Mall
Tel: 03- 7887 3298/ 7887 3798

No comments:

Post a Comment