Sunday, 16 October 2016

Depaul`s Coffee @ Sarojini Nagar Market, New Delhi

Everyone was raving about Depaul’s Coffee in Youtube so when I saw it in Sarojini Market, I decided to buy 1 to try it myself. Depaul’s coffee only opens at 11pm in Sarojini Market according to their staff. Actually, it is located inside the Khatta Meetha shop in Sarojini Market, next to the Sabhyata Shop. You have to order and pay at the small counter inside the shop. Once the payment is done, the staff will give you the drink. According to everyone, among all the other choices their cold coffee is a popular choice among people. Therefore, I bought 3 Cold Coffee to try. Each cost me INR 50/ RM 3.14 
It tastes almost similar to Nescafe 3 in1 for us but it has softer and creamy texture compared to Nescafe 3 In 1 Malaysia. Moreover, it is good to have while shopping in the hot weather. Other than that, it is just a normal drink to me.
Outfit
Tops: Scarlet
Bottom: Personalized Shirts
Sandals: Playboy
Sun-glass: Cotton On 
Khatta Meetha
28, Sarojini Market
New Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment