Friday, 7 October 2016

Face To Face Noodle House @ Taman Megah

Face to Face Noodle House used to be my favourite hangout place in Damansara Uptown but unfortunately it was closed down years ago. So when I saw Face To Face Noodle House in Taman Megah, SS2 I decided to have my dinner here. Face To Face Noodle House is located at Taman Megah (Opposite Ming Tien Food Court). They serve varieties of food choices like Pan Mee Noodle, Sarawak Noodle, Snacks, Desserts and Beverages. We were greeted upon entering the restaurant and the staff gave us the menu to write our own order in the paper on the table. Once done, pass the paper to the staff. I ordered House Specialty Hot & Spicy Pan Mee (DRY) and Wantan (Soup). A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 8pm. The ambiance of the restaurant was good enough to dine-in.
Specialty Hot & Spicy Pan Mee (DRY) was okay. The noodle was under cooked while the paste was super spicy like eating chilly powder. Disappointed!! 
Specialty Hot & Spicy Pan Mee (DRY) @ RM 7.50
Wantan (Soup) was good to have with the Specialty Hot & Spicy Pan Mee (DRY) as it tone down the spicy taste.
 Wantan (Soup) @ RM 5.50
Overall, it was an okay dinner for us. The Specialty Hot & Spicy Pan Mee (DRY) does not impress me  much like the Damansara Uptown Outlet. Moreover, I feel so thirsty after my dinner. I guess, I should drop by Restaurant Super Kitchen Chilly Pan Mee for a delicious Pan Mee. It is very difficult to get car parking at Taman Megah during weekends and public holiday.

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price is inclusive of GST)

Face To Face Noodle House
No 19, Jalan SS24/11
Taman Megah
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 018- 355 6515/017- 318 9393 

No comments:

Post a Comment