Hotel Wood Castle @ Karol Bagh, New Delhi

I was totally confused on deciding where to stay in New Delhi and I booked this hotel based on the review from Tripadvisor. I booked this hotel directly through their website at INR 2000/RM 125.56 per night for a superior room inclusive of all taxes and breakfast. We arrived at the hotel around 1am and the staff was already waiting for us outside. He greeted us outside and helped us to carry our luggage to the room. So kind!! The place looks scary to all of us as it’s located in a very silent area BUT BUT when I pushed the door open; I was surprised to see a beautiful, clean and nice environment inside. Then I remember the saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Totally amazing!!! This is our personal favourite budgeted hotel. I was greeted by the staff at the reception and settled my procedure for check-in. Since we have already taken away the foods, the staff was kind enough to let us use their dining area to have our dinner. In addition, Free upgrade to SUPER DELUXE ROOM as they are having a special promotion Thank you so much guys!!

(Source)
The room was big, spacious, clean and welcoming. The bed was comfortable to sleep. It is a perfect place to spend our days at New Delhi. The blanket and towel was clean and free from stains.
Toilet was so clean and occupied with heater, dryer and basic toiletries. 
They provide us with TV, Wardrobe, Mini Fridge, 2 Complimentary water, Chair, Slipper, Safety Box, Big Mirror in the toilet and room. It is very easy for me to makeup. Hahahahaha!! 
They have 3 types of breakfast choices to choose from Western, Continental, and Indian. Of course, I choose Indian food as my breakfast. I ordered Poori with orange juice. Poori was yummy and its very filling for me. 
Wonderful service from the staff. We loved it. They make our stay more happy and memorable. Friendly service and I can say, it is a perfect place to stay in New Delhi. 

Wood Castle
8A/7G, W.E.A, Channa Market
Karol bagh
New Delhi
Tel: 011- 2575 3555, 011- 2575 4555, 011- 4357 3617
Email: woodcastledelhi@gmail.com
Website: www.woodcastledelhi.com

Comments