Wednesday, 5 October 2016

PhoStreet @ Paradigm Mall

Paradigm Mall is one of my favorite place for shopping. Therefore, when I went there for shopping recently, I saw this newly opened Vietnamese Restaurant and it was so inviting to me. So, I decided to have my simple dinner here. Pho Street is located at LG, Paradigm Mall (Next to TESCO). They serve limited choices of Vietnamese food, but serves most of the Vietnamese signature dishes. We were greeted upon entering the restaurant and the staff seated us in the 4pax table. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7.30pm and it was full house in less than 10 minutes and remains full house during my entire stay. The ambiance of the restaurant was good with my favourite blue colour. I ordered Obanhmi. 
 
Obanhmi will be freshly prepared after the customer placed their order so it takes time to be served but the Noodles are served quickly. So if you are rushing, order their noodles. Soft and crusty bread filled with 3 types of meat (Pork Belly, Beef and Chicken Ham) that goes well together. The seasonings are just right for me so there is no need for any additional sauce. 
Obanhmi @ RM 11.90
 
Overall, it was a good dinner. Good service and delicious food, but they have to look into the flies issue in the restaurant as it gives an unpleasant dining experience to me. When I talk about this to the staff in charge, she said she will definitely look into this problem so let hope for an improvement on it. Second visit? Definitely, for their noodle as it looks good to me.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: NIL

Pho Street
Lot LG 02-03, Paradigm Mall
Kelana Jaya
Jalan SS7/26A,
47301 Selangor
Tel: 03-7887 6136 

No comments:

Post a Comment