Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Sushi Zanmai @ NU Sentral

Celebrated my friend birthday at Sushi Zanmai, Nu Sentral. My friend never tried any Japanese Food before, so I thought it would be great to let him try something new for his birthday. I choose Sushi Zanmai, as I know the restaurant won’t let me down with their quality. Sushi Zanmai is located at Level 5, Nu Sentral. We were greeted upon entering and the staff seated us in the 4pax table. It was crowded when we arrived at 1pm and remain crowded during our entire stay. The ambiance of the restaurant is similar to any other Sushi Zanmai outlets. I ordered Salmon Chahan, Salmon Mentai Roll, Tamago Mentai, Inari, Lobster Roll and Kakiage Don (Small).

Salmon Chahan (monthly promotion) and we were not regretted for ordering that. Delicious fried rice and it comes with soup. Something unique, but it never fails to impress me. 
Salmon Chahan @ RM 11.80
Salmon Mentai is a striking combination of Salmon and Mentai. My favourite in Sushi Zanmai. Yummy!! 
Salmon Mentai @ RM 16.80
 
Lobster Roll is one of their promotion dishes too. It was good but for me, it tasted more to salad choice. 
Lobster Roll @ RM 13.80

Inari and Tamago Mentai was tasty too. 
Inari @ RM 2.80/ Tamago Mentai @ RM 3.80
Kakiage Don was tasty and my friend loved it. 
Kakiage Don (Small) @ RM 13.80
It was super duper Birthday celebration at Sushi Zanmai. Delicious Japanese food that never lets me down, good service and be prepared to wait during the peak hours. I guess, it’s the same in all other outlets too. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price is inclusive of GST)

Sushi Zanmai
Lot 5.1a & 02, 
Level 5
Nu Sentral
No 201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2276 2750

No comments:

Post a Comment