Monday, 24 October 2016

TK Bakery @ Damansara Utama

TK Bakery is one of my favourite Bakeries for their Yam Pudding Swiss Roll and it is favourite among everyone in my family too. TK Bakery is located at Damansara Utama (Same row with Public Bank). It’s always busy with people taking away breads and cakes at night. You have to order and pay at the cashier counter if you wish to take away their Swiss Roll. I always request them to cut it for me so that it will be easy for me to have them in the morning without any hassle. Currently, they are having a promotion whereby if you buy for more than RM 25, you can get Pudding Swiss Roll at RM 9.59 (Original price RM 12.79). Great deal right!!
The Combination of Yam, Pudding and Cream in this Swiss Roll is intoxicating, delicious and perfect to have for the breakfast. I loved to have this for breakfast rather than taking heavy breakfast like Nasi Lemak.  
Yam Pudding Swiss Roll @ RM 12.79
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price is inclusive of GST)

Tk Bakery
No 61G, Jalan SS21/60
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7726 6133 

No comments:

Post a Comment