Tokyo Secret Hanjyuku Cheese Tarts @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

Cheese Baked Tart craze everywhere. Isn’t guys? Even myself, I take away Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart couple of times over a month but my friend insists that I should try Tokyo Secret. Therefore, When I went shopping at 1 Utama Shopping Centre. I decided to take away Tokyo Secret to give it a try. Tokyo Secret is located at New Wing, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. I queued for about 10 minutes for my turn to take away as it was Public Holiday. You have to order and pay at the counter. Once payment is done, the staff will pack it for you.  It was packed in a nice paper bag with the Tokyo Secret logo on it. Just a drawback,it doesn’t have any separate partition to avoid breakage. 
Tokyo Secret Cheese Baked Tart @ RM 7.90
The crust filled with a delicious cheese filling that melts in the mouth. If you like Cheese, you should try Tokyo Secret but if you like a combination of milk and cheese then you should try Hokkaido Cheese Baked Tart. For me, both are equally delicious.
Lot  SK7A, Second Floor, 
1 Utama Shopping Center (New Wing),
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor, Malaysia

Comments