Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Ante @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

Ante is one of the popular restaurants for steak, but I didn’t get a chance to try during my previous visit to their Publika Outlet. Therefore, when I went 1 Utama recently, I decided to have their Steak for dinner. Ante is located at  First Floor New Wing, 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Next to Pandora). They serve Pasta, Steak, Burger, Dessert and Beverages (Alcoholic and Non- Alcoholic). We were greated at the entrance and the staff seated us in the 4pax table. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 6pm but it was filling up soon later on. The ambiance was classy and gorgeous. I just loved their environment. It's so cool for me!! I ordered Carbonara, Black Pepper Striplion and Apple Crumble. 

Black Pepper Striplion was perfectly cooked and satisfying in every bite. For me, it really lives up to its fame. So GOOODD!! It’s one of the best Striplion I had in a while. 
Black Pepper Striplion @ RM 36
Carbonara was delicious. Pasta was cooked beautifully and the sauce was creamy too. In addition, they are very generous with the amount of bacon and mushroom in it. 
Carbonara @ RM 30
Apple Crumble was yummy. It's perfect to have after a big meal. What I loved about this dessert is its not too sweet, so it is suitable for everyone. 
Apple Crumble @ RM 18
Overall, it was a perfect dinner for us. Everything was perfect from the food to the service. Second visit? Definitely, a BIG YES for me.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Ante
F346, First Floor
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, 
Bandar Utama City Centre, 
Bandar Utama, 
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment