Bangkok House Restaurant @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail

My sister wishes to have tasty Thai food for lunch. I knew how hard is it to get a car park during the lunch hours however TTDI is considered one of my lucky place to get car parking.  Thus, I Google for any good Thai Restaurant in TTDI and the result shows Bangkok House. Therefore, we went there for lunch. Bangkok House is located at TTDI (Nearby Shell Petrol Station). We were greeted upon entering and we find our own place to sit. The restaurant was vacant when we arrived as it was past lunch hour. The ambiance of the restaurant was elegant and classy. I ordered Seafood Tom Yum, Basil Chicken, Steamed Thai Fragrant Rice and Thai Ice Tea. 
Thai Iced Tea is perfect to have in this freaking hot weather. It’s served chilled and lightly sweetened. 
Thai Iced Tea @ RM 6.90
Basil Chicken was tasty and it’s great to have with rice. It is done just the way we wanted it “SPICY”. 
Basil Chicken @ RM 20
Tom Yum Seafood has rich hot and sour flavour in it. So yummy!! 
Seafood Tom Yum Soup @ RM 20
Overall, it was a super good lunch for us. Both of us loved it. Thank God!! We made the right choice to drop by Bangkok House for lunch. Excellent service by the manager. She even lends me her charger when I told her that my phone is running out of battery. Besides that, she is also very good in giving recommendation. Thanks young lady!! We really appreciate your kindness. Second Visit? A big yes for me.

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Bangkok House
6-3A-0 & 6-3A-1 Sinaran TTDI
Tel: 03- 7733 4333

Comments