Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Godiva @ NU Sentral

"GODIVA" is one of my favourite places to have Ice-Cream. I fall in love with it after trying it for the first time in Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur. Therefore, when I get to know that they are having a "BUY 1 FREE 1" promotion, I couldn’t stop myself from having it again. This round we went to Godiva,  Nu Sentral outlet. Godiva is located at Concourse Level, Nu Sentral. I choose this outlet because of 2 reasons. 1st, its less traffic to go to Nu Sentral from Petaling Jaya and 2nd it's easier to get a car parking on weekdays. It was packed when we arrived at 8.15pm and remain full house during our entire stay. You have to order and pay at the counter. I ordered Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate. There is only 1 person in charge on that day yet he still manages to handle the crowd well. Good job bro!! 
Dark chocolate was yummy. It tasted supremely chocolate and just melts in the mouth. A treat for chocolate lovers!! 
Dark Chocolate @ RM 22.25
White Chocolate was delicious too. It's has the smooth, creamy texture and taste of rich milky flavour. For me, both are equally good. So it's based on the personal preference of people, whether you like Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate. 
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%( Price Inclusive of GST)

Godiva 
Concourse Level
Nu Sentral Mall
201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2276 6898

No comments:

Post a Comment