Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert @ Paradigm Mall

I wanted to have Hong Kong Cuisine for lunch, I miss smooth HK Milk Tea and delicious Wanton Noodle after my India trip. Therefore, when I went Paradigm Mall for shopping. I decided to have Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert for lunch. Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert is located at LG, Paradigm Mall. They serve Wanton Noodle (Both soup & dry version), Rice dishes, snacks, desserts and beverages.We were greated upon entering and we find our own place to seat. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived around 3pm as it is past lunch hours. The ambiance of the restaurant was okay to have lunch. There were flies flying around our table makes us unpleasant to enjoy your meal. I ordered HK Milk Tea (Iced), HK Wanton Noodle, HK Dumpling Noodle and HK Brasied Beef and Tendon Noodle.

HK Milk Tea (Iced) is my all time favourite in HK restaurant. It is good to have with Wanton Noodle. 
HK Milk Tea (Iced) @ RM 4.90
HK Brasied Beef and Tendon Noodle was delicious. Clear soup with a few pieces of well cooked beef makes a warm and comforting dish. 
 HK Brasied Beef and Tendon Noodle @ RM 14.90
Wanton Noodle was okay. The noodle was not soft and springy enough for me, but the Wanton was meaty and juicy. Moreover, the soup was just done right  (Not the best I have tried). 
Wanton Noodle (Dry) / (Soup) @ RM 13.90
 
Overall, it was an okay dinner for us. Food was good, not something to “WOW” about. I was expecting something great from them as I always see this particular restaurant super crowded for lunch and dinner whenever I go Paradigm Mall for shopping but it does not impress me much.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Maybank Discount: 10%
Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert
Lot LG 40, Paradigm Mall
Jalan SS7/26A
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7886 8113 

No comments:

Post a Comment