Hotel Trident Jaipur (Rajasthan), India

I booked this hotel directly through their official website. If you have their membership card. You can get a 10 % discount on their room rates while booking online. I choose this hotel as it is located strategically opposite Jal Mahal and 10 minute ride from Amber Fort. We were greeted by the staff at the lobby and the staff welcomed us with flower and complimentary drink. We paid INR 4000/RM 261.08 as a deposit for the Minibar and it’s refundable. After check-in, the staff brought our luggage to our room and he explained everything about the room. I booked a Garden View Room for our stay and its beautiful and relaxing to spend our day in Jaipur. 

The complimentary drink was so refreshing to have after a 6 hour ride from Agra.
The room was big, spacious and super clean.
The bed was so comfortable to sleep after our tired trip from Agra.I regretted staying just a day, I should have spent atleast 2 days here as the property is so beautiful and relaxing.
The towel and bedsheet are free from stains.
 
The toilet was super clean and the toiletries are from KAMA. KAMA, a good Ayurvedic cosmetic brand in India. I just loved their soap and hair conditioner. Hair conditioner makes my hair super soft and silky. I love it and I even tried to find the KAMA shop to buy some for myself, but I couldn’t make it as I have to rush back to New Delhi.
  
  
 
They provide Mini Fridge, Snacks, Tea Making Facilities, TV, Wardobe, Makeup Table, Sofa and Complimentary water.
 
Breakfast is super duper yummy. If I know this earlier, I should have woken up early for their delicious breakfast rather than having it in a rush. Everything is so good and my personal favourite would be their Pancake, Cheese Omelette, Bread and Masala Chai. 
They even helped us to peel the pomegranate for us. Thanks guys!! 
It was a beautiful stay in Hotel Trident, Jaipur. The staffs were very helpful when we inquired about the local attraction.They sent a staff to my room to solve the problem immediately when I have a problem in getting the wifi.Thumbs up!!. It’s my first experience in India where the staff doesn’t take any tips. Thats Amazing!! You guys make our stay very memorable and enjoyable. Just a small drawback is NO FREE WIFI. We paid INR 350/RM 22.84 for 2 hours WIFI (Exclude Service Tax 14% + Swachh Cess 0.50% and Krishi Kalyan Cess 0.50% for Internet) and accommodation charge is INR 4275/RM 279.03. We spend a couple of hours relaxing at their sundeck in the swimming pool area. Its so windy and relaxing. You are not allowed to swim after a certain time at night but if you fill in a special form at their reception, they allow you to relax at the swimming pool area. I will definitely choose this Hotel again whenever I drop by Jaipur in the future. Thanks for the wonderful service guys!!

Luxury Tax (Room): 10%
Service Tax (Room): 8.40%
Swachh Cess (Room): 0.30%
Krishi Kalyan Cess (Room): 0.30%

Hotel Trident Jaipur
Amber Fort Road
Opposite Jal Mahal
Jaipur 302 002
Rajasthan
Tel: 91 141 267 0101 
Email: reservations.ttjp@tridenthotels.com/ reservations@tridenthotels.com 

Comments