Friday, 11 November 2016

Lassiwala @ Bapu Bazar, Jaipur

I was looking for this Lassi everywhere in Johari Bazaar but I couldn’t find it so I asked a random shop owner for the direction and he is kind enough to guide us to the famous Lassiwala in Jaipur. Lassiwala is located in Johari Bazaar along the way to Hawa Mahal from LMB (Laxmi Misthan Bhandar). You have to order and pay at the counter. Once done with payment, they will give you the token to collect the drink from drink counter. The stall was busy with people enjoying their super duper delicious Lassi and it remains crowded during our entire stay. One of the best Lassi I had during my entire trip. I just loved it!!
They give it in a clay cup and it is definitely the best Lassi I have ever tried. I regretted for not able to drink 2 cups as I was too full from lunch. I should have saved some space for it. They serve Lassi in a Use and Throw cup, but I feel so guilty to throw away the clay cup as it is too cute to be thrown away. 
Johari Bazar Road,
Jaipur 
302 003 India

No comments:

Post a Comment