Michele's Kitchen @ Damansara Jaya

I noticed this restaurant is crowded with people whenever I visit Atria Mall, Damansara Jaya. Therefore, I asked my sister and BF whether they are willing to join me to try this restaurant for dinner. They are okay with it, so we went there for dinner. Michele’s Kitchen is located at Damansara Jaya (Facing the Main Entrance of Atria Mall). They serve Hakka Cuisine. We were greeted upon entering and the uncle seated us in the 4pax table. It was crowded when we arrived at 8pm and remain crowded during our entire stay. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable to have dinner. I ordered Soup, Steamed Pork With Salted Fish (Small), Hakka Taufu Kang (Small) and Taiwan Tomato Fried Egg (Small).
The soup was clear and sourish. It is good to have with the rice. 
Soup @ RM 15
Hakka Taufu Kang (Small) was delicious and big portion. Soft cubes of tofu in a lovely sauce and it’s amazing to eat with the rice.
 Hakka Taufu Kang (Small) @ RM 16
A simple seasoning (Ginger+ Salted Fish) make a delicious dish but the drawback is their meat. The meat is 90% fat and 10% meat and I don’t take fat meat. If you are fat meat lover, this is for you guys. 
Steamed Pork with Salted Fish (Small) @ RM 20 
 Taiwan Tomato Fried Egg (Small) was tasty. Egg + Tomato was a lovely combination. Usually, I order Fried Egg to have with dishes but my BF insist that I should try this. Thank God!! I take his suggestion as it tasted creamy and flavourful. 
Taiwan Tomato Fried Egg (Small) @ RM 12
Complimentary Dessert given at the end of the our meal
Overall, it was a perfect dinner for us. It is my first time trying out Hakka Cuisine and I have fallen in love with it. What I love about the food is that its clear, simple and flavourful. Any recommendation for any other Hakka Cuisine? Do let me know. I would love to drop by to try it. It is a nightmare to get a car parking in that area and double parking is common at night.

Service Charge: 5%
GST: 6%

37, Jalan SS22/23
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 019- 225 8003 

Comments