Thursday, 24 November 2016

My Mum's Kitchen @ Damansara Utama

I always notice this particular restaurant is crowded with people whenever I passby. Therefore, I decided to have my dinner here. My Mum’s Kitchen is located at Damansara Utama (A stone throw away from Tea Press Japanese Roasters) They serve a wide variety of food choices like Noodles, Nasi Lemak, Fried Rice,  Bread and Beverages (Hot & Cold). We were greeted upon entering and we find our own place to sit. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7pm. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable to have dinner. They have indoor and outdoor seating choice for the customer. We ordered Thai Fried Brown Rice and Claypot Yee Mee Soup.
Claypot Yee Mee Soup was super delicious and it is good to have in the cold weather. I loved their soup, it’s so flavourful. 
Claypot Yee Mee Soup @ RM 8.90
Thai Fried Brown Rice was tasty. It has good wok hei flavour in it.
 Thai Fried Brown Rice @ RM 8.90
Overall, it was a perfect dinner for us. Good service and delicious food. The best thing about the restaurant is “NO SERVICE CHARGE & NO GST AT THE MOMENT” and the foods are priced reasonably. Second Visit? A BIG YES for me!!

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

My Mum’s Kitchen
40, Jalan SS21/39
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment