Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Skippys Pizza @ Damansara Uptown

Recently, I came across Skippys Pizza in Instagram and it looks inviting to me.Then I got to know that they have 2 outlets in Petaling Jaya (Damansara Uptown and Phileo Damansara) through Google.  I choose Damansara Uptown as it is somewhat the nearest location to me. Skippys Pizza is located at Damansara Uptown (Next to the The Ship). They serve Pizza, Pasta, Burger, Snacks and Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic). We were greeted upon entering the restaurant and we find our own place to sit. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7.30pm but it was filling up soon later on for dinner. The ambiance of the restaurant was okay for me as during our visit, they have a small gathering in the restaurant and they are super noisy which actually spoils my mood. I loved to enjoy my meal in a quite environment rather than a super noisy place. They have both indoor and outdoor seating areas for the customer. I ordered Ultimate Hawaian, Skippys Load and Coke. 

Coke is always the perfect choice to have with Pizza. 
Coke @ RM 4
Thin Crust Pizza topped with Pork Bacon, Pork Ham, Pork Pepperoni, Sausage, Olive, Onion, Mushrooms, Bell Pepper and Pineapple makes a mouth watering combination. A treat for meat lovers !! For me, I prefer Skippy Load compare to the Ultimate Hawaian as it is more flavourful and cheesy to me. 
Skippy Load (12 Inch) @ RM 34.90
Simple yet delicious pizza. 
Ultimate Hawaian (12 Inch) @ RM 35.90
Overall, it was a good dinner for us. Second Visit? Maybe, I have to think twice as environment plays an important role in my overall dining experience.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: NIL

Skippys Pizza Uptown
33, Jalan SS21/56B
47400 Damansara Utama
Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment