Friday, 16 December 2016

5.1 Cafe Gallery @ Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur

5.1 Cafe Gallery is on my must try café list in Sri Petaling. It's recommended by my classmate for their Coffee and Dessert. Lately, me and my sister went to Sri Petaling to get my things from my friend and we decided to wait for her at 5.1 Cafe Gallery. 5.1 Cafe Gallery is located at Jalan Radin Bagus 5, Sri Petaling. It was vacant when we arrived at 1.45pm so we are free to choose our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu to browse through. We ordered Bite Me and Rose Latte. The ambiance of the cafe was creative and lovely. They have both indoor and outdoor (Smoking Area) for the customer. 
Rose Latte, my favourite beverage in the cafe. Not all the cafe serves it but once I saw it in the menu, I always go for it. Bitterness from the coffee goes perfectly well with the sweetness from the Rose. I add 0% sugar in it and it's the only coffee that I have without any sugar. Delicious!! 
  Bite Me was superb. Tortilla wrapped with Nutella, Banana and dizzied with chocolate syrup and topped with vanilla Ice-Cream and strawberry. This is a great dessert to de-stress!! 
Overall, it was a good dessert for me while waiting for my friend. Good service and nice desert and coffee. The total bill was RM 29.90. Sorry guys, I cannot give the exact price for each dish as their system was down and they cannot print bill. But I enquire the staff about Service Charge and GST. She told me NO GST and only service charge. 

5.1 Cafe Gallery
11.1, Jalan Radin Bagus 5
Sri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur  

No comments:

Post a Comment