Amarin Heavenly Thai @ Mid Valley Megamall

My sister craves for Tom Yum Soup. She told me that having a Hot Bowl Of Hot & Spicy Tom Yum in this cold weather will be a great joy. Therefore, both of us hunt for a good Thai Restaurant in Midvalley Megamall. Out of the blue, we passby Amarin  Thai Restaurant and we were surprised to see it was crowded even on the weekdays. Therefore, my sister decided to have her dinner here. Amarin is located at Level 2, Midvalley Megamall. We were greeted at the entrance and the staff seated us in the 4pax table. It was crowded when we arrived at 8pm and the crowd started to slow down after that. The ambiance of the restaurant was classy and neat. She ordered Tom Yum Talay Mee Hoon. 

Tom Yum Talay Mee Hoon was great. It ticks all the boxes that we were looking at " Hot & Spicy, Aromatic, Flavorful and Delicious"  We loved it. 
Tom Yum Talay Mee Hoon @ RM 20.75
video
It was a perfect dinner for us. I was so regretted for having my dinner somewhere else before accompany my sister to the Thai restaurant for dinner. If not, I should have ordered their Thai Basil Chicken here. Second visit? A big YES!! Everything was good from the service to the foods. Thumbs up!!

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Amarin
Lot S045, Level 2
Midvalley 
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2938 3187  

Comments