Bala's Banana Leaf @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar

Bangsar is well-known for Banana Leaf Rice but how about Briyani? I was craving for a scrumptious Briyani lately then I remember that one of my friends told me about  Bala's Banana Leaf Rice Restaurant. She told me that they serve good Banana Leaf Rice and Briyani. Thus, me and my sister went there for late lunch. Bala's Banana Leaf is located at Lucky Garden, Bangsar. They serve both North Indian and South Indian Cuisine. We were welcomed at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff took our order. I ordered Chicken Briyani, Teh O Ais while my sister decided to go for their Economy Rice. The ambiance of the restaurant was clean, organized and welcoming. It was full house when we arrived at 4pm and remains crowded during our entire stay. They have both indoor and outdoor seating areas for the customer.
 Chicken Briyani tasted superb and fragrant. It was served with Chicken Thigh, Hard-boiled egg and served with a bowl of Korma, Chicken curry and cucumber raita. Chicken Curry + Briyani is a combo made in heaven. It's finger-licking good!! 
Chicken Briyani @ RM 15
video
My sister had Chicken Curry +Fish Curry and Chicken Varuval. Chicken Varuval was spicy and flavourful. Both curries are equally good but we prefer Chicken curry than the Fish curry. 
Mixed Rice @ RM 7

Overall, it was a super duper yummy late lunch. The food are delicious, good service and reasonably priced. The total bill is RM 24 for foods and drinks. I was shocked when I saw my sister polish off everything in the plate. She is a little eater and that's too much for her but she commented that the food is too good that she never realize she is finishing it up. Hahahaha!! 

21, Lorong Ara Kiri 1
Lucky Garden 
59100 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel: 03- 2201 7107

Comments