Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Bangkok House @ 1 Mont Kiara

I had my dinner at Bangkok House during my recent visit to 1 Mont Kiara. I am not a frequent visitor to 1 Mont Kiara Shopping Mall so I don't know about the dining options available. Therefore, I went to browse their dining option available in the mall and I was attracted to their Sushi Zanmai and Bangkok House but my sister wish to try Red Curry after watching it on YouTube. So we went to Bangkok House for dinner. Bangkok House is located at Level 1, 1 Mont Kiara ( Next to Sushi Zanmai). They serve Thai Cuisine. We were greeted at the entrance and the staff seated us in the 4pax table. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to dine-in. They have both indoor and outdoor seating areas. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 8pm. I ordered Tom Yum Seafood (S) Kaeng Phed (S) and 2 White Rice. 

Hot & Spicy Tom Yum Soup is irresistibly  delicious and goes well with the rice. 
Tom Yum Seafood (S) @ RM 20/ White Rice @ RM 2.50
Kaeng Phed (S) was tasty and mildly spicy. My sister wishes to have this after watching it in the Youtube but this is a soup version and we wanted to try their stir fry version. Anyone knows where I can find Red Curry stir fry in KL/ PJ. Do let me know!! 
Kaeng Phed (S) @ RM 20
Overall, it was a good dinner. Good service, delicious food and big portion for us. It's more than enough for 2 people so I suggest to share it among 3 people to avoid wastage. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Bangkok House
L1-3, 1 Mont Kiara
Jalan Kiara 
Mont Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment