CoCo Ichibanya Curry House @ 1 Utama

If you guys are following my blog, by now you all know that I am a crazy egg lover. Therefore, when I saw this restaurant it attracts me with their Omelette dishes displayed at the entrance of the restaurant. Thus, I decided to have my lunch here. Coco Ichibanya Curry House is located at Lower Ground, 1 Utama. They serve varieties of curry dishes. Mostly, their menu consists of 98% of curry dishes except few Salad and spaghetti. We were greeted upon entering and the staff seated us in the 2pax table. It was crowded when we arrived at 1pm and remain crowded during our entire stay. The environment of the restaurant was good to dine-in. I ordered Omelet Fried Rice. 

I chose Level 5 (Most Spicy) for my Omelet Fried Chicken. If you cannot take spicy food then I recommend you guys to go for their level 3-4. It tastes mild spicy to me even-though I choose the most spicy level. For me, the curry taste overpower the spicy taste in it. Overall, I feel it's just a normal Japanese curry that I can get in any Japanese Restaurant other than their special omelet.
 Omelet Fried Rice @ RM 25.50
Outfit
Tops: Acewin 
Accessorize (Hand): Forever 21 
Overall, it was an okay lunch for me. I went there with a high expectation but I was not impressed with their spiciness level. If you guys, love Japanese Curry then you guys can give it a try.
  
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price inclusive of GST)

1 Utama Shopping Centre
Lot LG333A, Lower Ground Floor (New Wing)
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya

Comments