Frisky Goat @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail

Recently, my boyfriend and I drop by the Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe for dinner. It has pretty good review online so I thought no harm trying right!! Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe is located at TTDI (Taman Tun DR Ismail). We were greeted upon entering and we found our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu to browse through. After browsing through the menu, we ordered Rosemary Chicken, Eggs En Cocotte and Flat White. A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 8pm. The ambiance of the cafe was good to enjoy the meal. 

Flat white tasted good to me but my boyfriend commented it's not strong enough for him. 
Flat White @ RM 10
Rosemary's Chicken was superb. Beautifully roasted chicken that satisfies in every bite. The sauce was flavorful and it goes well with both chicken and mashed potato. 
Rosemary's Chicken @ RM 28 
Eggs En Cocotte  was so-so for me. Yeah, it's cheesy and that's it. The sauce tastes bland and lack of seasonings to me. It's one of my favourite dishes in the cafe but this cafe fails to impress me. Disappointed!! 
Eggs En Cocotte @ RM 22.50
Crusty toast was yummy. Spread butter on the warm toast and dip it in the Eggs En Cocotte to enjoy. But in this case, I would rather eat my toast alone instead of dipping it in the Eggs En Cocotte as it tastes a way better with butter itself  (Served together with Eggs En Cocotte) 
video
Overall, it was a so-so dinner for us. The food is a fusion of Local and Western Cuisine and some of their foods manage to impress us and some needs improvement especially the Eggs En Cocotte. Service was good but it takes a while to get the food and drinks. 

Service Charge : 10%
GST: 6%

Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe
No 72, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi
Taman Tun DR Ismail
56000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 7731 2965

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment