Hanamaru Udon @ Mid Valley Megamall

Having a Hot Bowl of Udon after experience freezing cold in the Cinema for about 2 1/2 hours would be blissful right? Therefore, I went Yoshinoya Hanamaru for dinner. It's is a first restaurant I see after my movie in GSC. Yoshinoya Hanamaru is located at Level 3, Midvalley City. They serve an array of Udon dishes. It was crowded when we arrived at 6pm and even filling up for dinner. You have to order and pay at the counter. I ordered Ontama Bukkake based on the staff recommendation. After payment, collect your order from the counter and grab your own Green Tea & Cutleries from the counter located beside the cashier counter. Yeah!! It's a self-service restaurant so be prepared to serve yourself. The ambiance of the restaurant is good to enjoy a quick meal. 

Green tea (unlimited refill) @ RM 1.50 
Ontama Bukkake is delicious and super comforting. Break the egg and mix it throughout the Udon and enjoy. It's a bowl of happiness for me!! 
Ontama Bukkake (S) @ RM 8.80
Overall, it was a perfect dinner for me. Good service and thanks for the recommendation. Your choice was great!! I really enjoyed it. Second visit? A big YES for me. The small portion was more than enough for me, but if you are a big eater, go for their bigger portion. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price inclusive of GST)

Yoshinoya Hanamaru 
Lot T-015B, Level 3
Midvalley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur

Comments