Sunday, 18 December 2016

Mr Naan & Mrs Idli @ Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur

Mr Naan & Mr Idly, a unique name that catches our interest to drop by for supper. Mr Naan & Mr Idly is located at Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields. They serve North Indian, South Indian, chaats, Mithais, Jain & Buddhist Food. The staff was engaged with customers therefore me and my sister find our own place to sit. Once seated, we were served with a menu. After glancing through the menu, we ordered Thosai and Chole Bhatura. The ambiance of the restaurant was okay to dine-in.
Thosai was crispy and it was served with 3 types of Chutney (Tomato Chutney, Coconut Chutney and Mint Chutney) and a bowl of Sambar. Tasty!! I enjoyed eating Thosai with Sambar and Tomato Chutney. 
Thosai @ RM 3.50
The soft and fluffy Bhatura makes an excellent combo with Chole. It's mildly spicy and mouth-watering for me. It tastes similar to the one I had in India. Yummy!! 
Chloe Bhatura @ RM 7
Overall, it was a perfect supper for us. Food was superb and NO service charge and NO GST add an additional bonus to it. But their service is a drawback for me. The staff who took our order has no proper English Knowledge so my sister face difficulties in getting Chutney for her Thosai. According to the staff, the shop is managed by the owner of WTF, Bangsar. I never tried WTF before so after my delicious meal here. I really wish to drop by WTF for a meal. 

Mr Naan & Mr Idly
No 190, Jalan Tun Sambathan
50470 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel: 012- 231 7070 (Jitesh Singh)

No comments:

Post a Comment