Restoran Mahbub @ Bangsar

Restaurant Mahbub is recommended by one of my Blog Reader for their Briyani. Therefore, I decided to have it for lunch. Restaurant Mahbub is located at Lucky. Garden, Bangsar (Same row with Bala's Banana Leaf). It was crowded when we arrived around 4.30pm although it's past lunch hours. The ambiance of the environment was okay to dine-in. They do have air-conditioner room for the customer, so if you wanted to have more privacy, dine-in at their air-conditioned room. I read online that you will be charged an additional price to dine-in at their air-conditioned room but I cannot comment about it as I have never tried their service. I ordered Briyani Ayam Madu.

Briyani Ayam Madu includes Chicken Ayam Madu, Acar and Dhal Curry. Briyani was aromatic and yummy, but their Ayam Madu was little hard to chew (Forgot to request Drumstick. Pity Me!!) so I left 50% of my chicken untouched. Besides that, I feel Dhal and Briyani is a kinda off weird combination that doesn't goes well together. I feel, their Briyani itself is good to eat alone.
 Briyani Ayam Madu @ RM 14
video
Overall, it was an okay lunch for me. Good Service and their Briyani and Acar was good while their Ayam Madu is just so-so for me. I read "OH HA" about their Ayam Madu before drop by but it does not live up to its fame. 

Service Charge: NIL 
GST: 6% (Price inclusive of GST)

Restaurant Mahbub
15,17 Lorong Ara Kiri Satu
Lucky Garden 
Bangsar 
Tel: 03- 2095 5382 

Comments