Saturday, 17 December 2016

Sakae Sushi @ Nu Sentral

I wish to have a simple Japanese Food for dinner and the few options I have in Nu Sentral was Sushi Zanmai, Pasta Zanmai, Sushi Tei and Sakae Sushi. Unfortunately, the queue in both Sushi Zanmai & Pasta Zanmai just turns me away. Therefore, I went to have my dinner at Sakae Sushi that is located at Level 4, Nu Sentral. It has been ages  I stepped in Sakae Sushi. Thank god!! I manage to get a place to sit in less than 2 minutes. It was full house when we arrived at 8.50pm and remains occupied during our entire stay. The ambiance of the restaurant was so-so to dine-in as it was too noisy for me to enjoy my meal. I ordered Miso soup, Mini Don Salmon and Hot Genmai Tea. 

Genmai Tea, is my all time favorite in Sakae Sushi. 
Hot Genmai Tea @ RM 1.99
Miso Soup was okay. Merely 70% of the bowl was filled with the soup.
Miso Soup @ RM 2.99
 
Mini Don Salmon was a pathetic portion. I was shocked when it was served infront of me. Taste wise, it was good. I really enjoyed it but the portion size is a question mark to me. I really thought that I have ordered a kids meal. 
Mini Don Salmon @ RM 10.99
Overall, it was an average dinner for us. Thank god!! I never order anything more than that. So after our pathetic dinner, me and my sister decided to go for supper on our way back home. In terms of Portion & price, I still prefer Sushi Tei and Sushi Zanmai. So much better!! 

Service Charge: 10%
GST : 6% (Price inclusive of GST) 

Sakae Sushi
Lot L4, Nu Sentral Mall
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2856 7093 

No comments:

Post a Comment