Thursday, 29 December 2016

See U Village Steamboat @ Paradigm Mall

Steamboat is always a perfect choice during the rainy weather therefore I decided to have my lunch at See U Village Steamboat, Paradigm Mall. It's located at Concourse Level (Opposite Nando's) They serve Steamboat and Noodle dishes as well. I cannot spot any staff at the entrance therefore I make my own way to find a table to sit. Once seated, I press the call for their staff to take my order as I know what I wanted to order. I ordered Mixed Ball Noodle with Chicken Soup. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when I arrived at 2.30pm. The atmosphere of the restaurant was so-so as they have a problem with flies flying around sauce. I find it quite unpleasant it enjoy the meal.

Chicken soup tasted bland at the beginning, but after I put in all the veggie and noodles in it, tastes sweet. 
Noodle tastes plain when it is eaten alone, but when I mix it together with their Chili Sauce, it was heaven. SPICY!! If you are not a spicy lover,be-aware of the amount of Chilli you add in to your noodle because it's super spicy. 
A bowl served with 2 types of noodle (Yellow Noodle and Bihun), 2 Fishball, 1 Veggie Ball, 1/2 Crab Stick, 2 Small Fu Chuk,1 Tiny Carrot, Taugeh and Few slices of Cabbage. 
Mixed Ball Noodle @ RM 12.38
Overall,it was an okay lunch for me. For the price I paid, I didn't expect much from them but the environment, I was a little disappointed with the flies issue. Besides that, the staff has poor English knowledge makes me difficult to order my food and the cashier shows me sour face when I request for the bill when she was busy setting up the table. 

Service Charge: 6%
GST: 6%

See U Village Steamboat 
Paradigm Mall
Lot CF-18 & 30, Level CC 
No 1, Jalan SS7/ 26A
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7887 9954

No comments:

Post a Comment