Superthai @ Damansara Uptown

Superthai Restaurant is recommended by my Boyfriend for their Superb Thai Food and it’s always very difficult to impress my boyfriend but this restaurant nailed it. He commented that, you gotta try it yourself. Therefore, me and my sister went there for lunch. Superthai Restaurant is located at Damansara Utama. The restaurant occupied the first floor while the downstairs is occupied by different shop. We were greeted upon entering and the staff seated us in the 4pax. It was crowded when we arrived and remains full house during our entire stay. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to dine-in. I ordered Nasi Superthai and Minced Pork Rice. Both was set lunch which comes with tom yum soup and a drink. 

Lemongrass drink is my all time favorite in Thai Rsetaurant.
Pandan Drink was delicious and refreshing. It's good to have with their foods.
Oh-so addictive Tom Yum Soup. Just superb!! 
Minced Pork rice was superb. It's full of flavour and goes great with rice. 
Minced Prok Rice @ RM 15
Order their Nasi Superthai if you wanted to try a variety of Thai Food. It's definitely a best choice. Nasi Superthai includes Green Curry, Tom Yum Soup, Mango Salad, Grilled Pork belly, Fried Squid, Omelette and Rice. It's yummy. Everything in the plate was finger licking good. I polished off everything in the plate. It's that good!! 
Nasi Superthai @ RM 20
video
It was superb Thai food. Both of us loved it. Thanks to my Boyfriend for the recommendation. It's indeed good!! Everything is good from the service to the foods. Second Visit? Definitely, a big YES for me. Beside that, NO service charge and NO GST is a bonus point to the restaurant. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

Superthai Restaurant 
No 29, Jalan SS21/1A
Damansara Utama
Tel: 03-7710 5888

Comments