Monday, 12 December 2016

Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Velocity

Good News Everyone!! A new shopping mall just opened in Cheras and the name is SUNWAY VELOCITY MALL. Thereby, me and my sister went to check out this newly opened shopping mall. We were curious about the specialty of this Shopping Mall. Right now, there are having number of promotion in conjunction with their special opening (8/12/2016-15/12/2016) After exploring the Shopping Mall, we decided to have lunch at Sushi Zanmai that is located at Level 3, Sunway Velocity Mall. It was jam-packed when we arrived at 12pm therefore we have to wait for our turn. While lining-up, we were given the menu to browse through. I ordered Salmon Mentai, Tamago Mentai, Handroll Salmon Salad and decided to have Sushi from the convey belt. 
Salmon Roll was okay, it tastes a bit blend for me so I need Wasabi to go with. Usually, I don't prefer to dip my sushi in Wasabi as I always love to enjoy the authentic taste of it. But if it’s lack of flavour, then I need Wasabi. 
Salmon Roll@ RM 7.80
Inari was superb. It's just melts in our mouth. I swear!! 
Inari @RM 5.80
Tuna Salad Maki was delicious. 
Tuna Salad Maki @ RM 5.80
 This is one of the most requested roll at any Japanese Restaurant for me. It's delicious and the unique taste compliments the sushi rice very well. 
Tamago Mentai @ RM 3.80
Salmon Mentai is a must- order roll in Sushi Zanmai for us. It always pleases us in every aspect. 
Salmon Mentai Roll @ RM 16.80

Outfit
Tops: H&M
 Handroll Salmon Salad was tasty and I really enjoyed. It should be eaten quickly after being made as the seaweed soon absorbs moisture from the fillings and loses it’s crunchiness making it difficult to bite through. 
Handroll Salmon Salad @ RM 3.80
video
Overall, it was a SUPERB lunch for us. Their Sushi and service was excellent. Do drop by to enjoy their special promotion that valid from 8/12/2016- 15/12/2016. Check out their official website for other ongoing promotion in their Shopping Mall. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price is inclusive of GST) 

Sushi Zanmai
Lot 3-27, Sunway Velocity Mall
Lingkaran SV,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 9770 2120/ Mobile: 012- 286 2120 

No comments:

Post a Comment