Saturday, 31 December 2016

Taiwan Spicy Noodle House @ Paradigm Mall

I wish to have something light for my dinner. So while passing by the Taiwan Spicy Noodle House, I was attracted by their Spicy Noodle Banner displayed at the entrance. Therefore, I made up my mind to have my dinner here. Taiwan Spicy Noodle House is located at LG, Paradigm Mall. They serve noodles and Bento set. You have to order and pay at the cashier counter. Once done with the payment, collect your tray and find a place to sit. I ordered Spicy Dry Noodle (Staff recommendation) and Honey Lemon Tea. A couple of people occupied the place when I arrived at 7.30pm but it was full house in less than 10 minutes. The ambiance was good for a quick meal. 

Honey Lemon Tea was so comforting and perfect to have with their spicy noodle. 
Spicy Noodle was SUPERB. It's not spicy, so I guess everyone can enjoy this delectably spicy noodle. I love the crunchy bits in it which gives an amazing taste to the noodle. 
Spicy Dry Noodles @ RM 7.80
Overall, it was a good dinner for me. The Spicy Noodle was delicious and excellent service. Second Visit? A big YES for me.  I just love their Spicy Noodle.

Service Charge : NIL
GST: NIL

Taiwan Spicy Noodle house
LG36, LG Floor
Paradigm Mall
No 1, Jalan SS7/26A
Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7886 2590

No comments:

Post a Comment