Absolute Thai Hot Pot @ Mid Valley Megamall

I took my family to Absolute Thai Hot Pot to experience their first authentic Thai dinner. Absolute Thai Hot Pot is located at LG, Midvalley Megamall ( Next to KGB). We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. I took an order sheet from the entrance to write down our food order so that it will reduce our waiting time. Once done, I pass it to the staff. She double check our order before passing it to the kitchen. I ordered Tom Yum Soup with Rice, Basil Chicken, Tom Yum Fried Rice and Stir Fried Noodle. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 8pm. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable to enjoy a meal. 

Stir Fried Noodle was so-so. I was surprised, it's a recommended dish by the staff but it was unmemorable. I should stick to my choice and order the Pad Thai instead. 
Basil Chicken was delicious. Among everything we had, all of us like this. 
Tom Yum Fried Rice was mediocre. It's tastes more to a normal fried rice than Tom Yum Fried Rice. My mum left it untouched after having few spoons. 
Overall, it was so-so dinner for us. I should have brought them to somewhere for authentic Thai Food rather than spending our money here. It cost us RM 100+ for this meal.

Absolute Thai Hot Pot
Midvalley Megamall
1, Lingkaran Syed Putra 

Comments