Sunday, 1 January 2017

Chennai Station Curry House @ Section 11

I wish to have  Briyani while my sister wants to have Thosai for dinner. Therefore, I choose Chennai Station Curry House based on my friend’s suggestion. Chennai Station Curry House is located at Section 11, Petaling Jaya. They serve both South Indian and North Indian cuisine. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7pm yet we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. After browsing the menu, we ordered Garlic Naan, Chapati, Pot Egg Briyani, Chettinad Chicken, Mushroom Masala, Thosai and Bru Coffee.

Bru Coffee has excellent flavour and taste. 
Bru Coffee @ RM 3.50
Pot Egg Briyani is irrestiably delicious and flavourful. I was surprised, when I find 3 hard boiled eggs inside the pot Briyani. Usually, the egg Briyani will be served with either 1 or 1/2 hard-boiled eggs. 
Pot Egg Briyani @ RM 17.90
Chicken Chettinad is absolutely delicious. We enjoyed it with Chapati and Briyani. 
Chicken Chettinad @ RM 16.90
Mushroom masala was yummy and it's an excellent combination to have with Chapati and Naan. However, there is a limited mushroom in the gravy. I wish that they could add on more mushroom in the gravy. 
Mushroom Masala @ RM 14.90
 Thosai was tasty and it combines well with Sambar and Coconut Chutney. It would be great if they serve my favorite Tomato Chutney as well. 
Thosai @ RM 5

Garlic Naan was delicious. Not just me, it's a favourite among everyone in my family.
 Garlic Naan @ RM 4.90/Chapati was soft and tasty. It's goes well with Mushroom masala. However, I still miss the Superb Chapati I had in India. 
Chapati @ RM 3
Overall,it was a good dinner for us. We polished off everything in the plate, it's that good. Initially, I thought I ordered too many dishes for 3 people but at the end I know I made the right decision. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

Chennai Station Curry house
21A, Jalan 11/4
Section 11
46200 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment